Have you ever asked yourself any of the following questions?
• Do I need a CFO or Controller?
• Should I be getting more from my accounting department?
• Given the proper guidance, is my accounting staff capable of meeting my needs?
• I know I need more from my CFO, but how do I figure out what to ask for?
• What is the profile of the ideal CFO for my business?
If you need answers to any of the above questions, DAS MAGIC can help!
MAGIC is Meaningful Activities and Guarantees from your Ideal CFO:
• Management: Assessment of the current activities performed by your accounting department.
• Activities: Identification of the specific accounting and finance tasks that need to be performed by your CFO.
• Guarantees: Creation of deadlines and deliverables from your CFO.
• Ideal: The ideal CFO for your business
• CFO: The individual in charge of your accounting and finance department.
For an extremely affordable fee, we provide you with
• Feedback regarding your accounting and finance department
• Our assessment of your current financial management
• A CFO Profile that outlines the job duties for the ideal CFO for your business, giving your staff the opportunity to perform or step aside.
Contact us today to learn how MAGIC can help your business!
I applied for a CFO position at a company, and in their hiring process they decided to hire a CEO with some CFO experience instead. I wish them the best, but know that they will have a substantially harder time with the financial end of the company by having a CEO try to run both positions. The company is large enough to need a full-time person in both positions, and can/should have both. It is sort of like a cleaner/wax for vehicles. Many years ago, a gentleman in the vehicle-detailing business told me that you can use a cleaner/wax, but if you do, you only get half the cleaning and half the waxing.Posted by Marty Johnson
Multiple hats, if assigned, are still distinct job roles. The problem is asking [employees] to do things that they just can’t do. Everyone needs to know their roles, and should be qualified to do each of them.Posted by Darin Harker